Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated was founded January 16th, 1920. The Omicron Xi chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. was chartered January 8, 1991. Since our charter, we have been dedicated to scholarship, service, and sisterhood with an emphasis in giving back to the community. We are committed to upholding the purpose of Zeta Phi Beta which is to reach the highest academic ideals and that has resulted in its members serving the groundbreaking roles in all fields of endeavor.
- Nicknames: Zetas
- Values: Scholarship, Service, Sisterhood, and Finer Womanhood
- Colors: Royal Blue & Pure White
- Flowers/Symbols: White Dove
- Nationally Founded: Howard University January 16, 1920
- Locally Installed: 1991
- National Philanthropy: StorksNest, March of Dimes
- Local Philanthropy: Adopt-a-School, March of Dimes