Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
It is the mission of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Incorporated to enhance the quality of life for women and their families in the US and globally through community service. Our goal is to achieve greater progress in the areas of education, health, and leadership development. Our members, affiliates, staff, and community partners work to create and support initiatives that align with our vision.
- Nicknames: SG Rho
- Values: Sisterhood, Scholarship, and Service
- Colors: Royal Blue & Gold
- Flowers/Symbols: French Toy Poodle and Yellow Tea Rose
- Nationally Founded: Butler University November 12, 1922
- Locally Installed: 2016
- National Philanthropy: Operation Big Book Bag, March of Dimes, St. Jude's, Swim 1922, Project Wee Savers, Project Reassurance, Sigma Youth Symposium
- Local Philanthropy: Operation Big Book Bag, Hays County Food Bank