Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated was founded on the campus of Indiana University on January 5, 2911. The founders sought a formula that would immediately raise the sights of black collegians and stimulate them to accomplishments higher than they might have imagined. Fashioning achievement as its purpose, Kappa Alpha Psi began uniting college men of culture, patriotism, and honor in a bond of a fraternity.
- Nicknames: Kappas, Hayz Kounty Nupes
- Values: Culture, Patriotism, and Honor
- Colors: Crimson & Cream
- Flowers/Symbols: Red Carnation
- Nationally Founded: Indiana University January 5, 1911
- Locally Installed: 1982
- National Philanthropy: St. Jude's Children's Hospital